Monday, September 21, 2009

The 2nd Amendment #2

When it comes to the right to bear arms, where does it stop? We're allowed to carry rifles and shotguns for hunting. We can legally carry pistols and revolvers(IDK if this a modern gun or not, I'm not very gun savvy). We are allowed to conceal and carry at the age of 24. Under the 2nd amendment we are allowed to have guns for hunting, military/militia use, and self defense. It does not permit us the usage of weaponery for the use against another individual just for the purpose of killing. I respect that people enjoy their rights to guns and that some people see it as a neccessary for their lifestyle. Do you think this is an OK promotion? Gun giveaway with no background check as long as you have some sort of gun safety knowledge? I'm not sure how I feel about this but I know that it's not sitting to easy with me. But it is the rights of whomever wants this AK-47 under the 2nd amendment.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32918771/  

0 comments:

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com